Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, NemoContra GmbH, Jannis Beger (née Papazoglou), Mörikestr. 25, 71083 Herrenberg, firstname.lastname@example.org , by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
You can also fill out and submit the sample revocation form or another clear declaration electronically on our website https://nemovote.com. If you make use of this option, we will send you confirmation of receipt of such revocation without delay (e.g. by e-mail).
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
However, the right of cancellation shall expire under the conditions of Section 356 (5) of the German Civil Code (BGB) if we have commenced performance of the contract after you have expressly consented to our commencing performance of the contract prior to the expiry of the cancellation period and you have confirmed your knowledge that you lose your right of cancellation upon commencement of performance of the contract as a result of your consent.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be supplied at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control.
- Contracts for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Contracts for the supply of goods, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur within the withdrawal period.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out and return this form).
NemoContra GmbH, Jannis Beger (née Papazoglou), Mörikestr. 25, 71083 Herrenberg, email@example.com
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*) ________________________
Name of the consumer(s) ____________________________
Address of the consumer(s) __________________________
Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of notification on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.